Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Odd Blog #1

For my first blog I will leave you with a story.

Odd Jobs

Ever since the economy hasn't been doing so well; hours have been very limited at work. So I decided to or take on some odds jobs to add supplement to my income. And oh, Boy! I have have worked some pretty weird jobs. The first job I took was filling the role of a caretaker for an elderly lady. Her name was Blanche. I didn't last very long at this job. Blanche was a sweet lady. . She would always offer me cookies and milk. She told me that she always depended on the kindess of strangers. At 7:30 we would watch Jeoprady together. One night Blanche had asked me to go grab some canned goods from the cellar. When all of a sudden she locked the door behind her and slid down the stair rail with some sort of suede bondage whip. She cornered me and almost beat me to death with it and demanded I called her Daddy. So I put in my two weeks notice. Then my next job I worked as Lab Tech in this guy's garage. But that job ended very quick, once the cops showed up. Soon after, I starting working for this cafe that only opened at night time. Until I found out the Boss was a Vampire. To proctect myself I went to the nearest Von's and bought at jar of miced garlic. My boss was digusted and asked me to never set foot on his property ever again. Then my last job I worked with these two guys from the South. They called themselves The King and The Duke. I had in fact the right to believe that they weren't of any royal blood. They had me pretend that I was some servent boy named Adolphus. And that we just got off the boat from England to see their brother on his death bed. We also had this other guy on the job named, Jim. He was to act like he was swahilin. Man, everybody seemed pretty racist because they kept dropping the "N" word everytime they refereed to him. Anyways, I digress. We were suppose to con these three beautiful young girls and collect their inhertance money. Well that didn't fly with me. So I hid the King and the Dukes prospected money in a coffin and left. I think they got turned into the authorties soon after. But things look hopeful now because I just applied to be a fisherman on this boat called the Pequod; with some Captain Ahab looking for a giant whale or so. Something about loosing a leg to it or something. Well. Wish me luck.

3 comments: