Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Omegas.

The Omegas: Bingomen. The 1st Episode of Season 1. 

My buddy, Raul Urreola created and directed The Omega series. His description Michael Mann's "Heat" meets "The X-Men." As an actor who got the pleasure of being in it. I am also excited and giddy to see what happens to the progression of the characters and where they take the story. Every Wednesday Raul will post each episode on Facebook and his website. 

Urreola Films:

The Omegas' Facebook page:






Yesterday I download 7 B-52 songs. I am a big fan of their first two albums. As my friend Kevin Bush says I love every bands first two albums. You know he has a point. The first two B-52 albums were phenomenal. Plus, I think the late '70's were a good time in music. Bands like Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Devo's first two popular albums came out, The Birthday Party, The Police to name a few. It's rumored that John Lennon really liked The B-52's first album. It make sense. It's a bit crazy and surreal. Which Lennon was into.  I was never a big fan of Love Shack. But for the most part I pretty much like all of the other B-52 work after "The B-52's" and "Wild Planet." Below is song I really like from them:

I find the guitar work in this song is somewhat Punk influenced. 

Ricky Wilson was a fantastic guitar player. I love his riffs. 



I just updated my acting website and The Bunk Show website. Adding features and links to it. It needed to be updated. 

The Bunk Show

Brandon Hitson


I just hiked Colwes Mountain with my friend and Boss, Harry; Last night. The view was absolutely amazing. I had wish I had taken photo of it. I know my phone couldn't have got this splendid image. Viewing out towards Qualcomm Stadium there was spilling glow from the lights of some event with a heavy marine layer  above. But right in the middle was these three black clouds between the two. It was amazing. I am hoping to hike Colwes every week. 

Well, That's all for now. Cheers.
Brandon. 

8 comments:

  1. Except it's listing me as unknown. It's the unknown Christina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. now I can leave a real comment. All first albums are great--- that's the way of the world. The mountain looks lovely. I loved the show, except they killed you which was a bummer. I'm also bummed I may not get to see you again for a very long time. At least till December anyway. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know December will be here sooner than one would think. And I will be coming back. I am a mutant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was either that or my alias Clownremover. I often use that. There's a long story behind that name: I was temping at the San Diego Museum of Art and one night I was working the register, and I realized that all the buttons could be removed and their id tags changed. So I took all the buttons off the register and made my own tags: such as "the history eraser button", "clownremover", and "clownactivator"
    I think if I start a blog I'll call it Clownremover.

    ReplyDelete