Thursday, August 25, 2011

I apologize for the nonsense. . .

At, 
The Bay, 
At 
The Train Station, 
At
The Fishstick Dance Store, 
At, 
The At At, 
At 
The Brandon, Please, Shut up, 

So I did.

I apologize for the nonsense. . . 
On that note:


So last night was pretty fun. I didn't end up going hiking with Ale do to car problems. But I ended up meeting up with my friend Jammie, and we hiked Colwes.

The Coronado Bridge. 

Me in my tight hikers shorts. 
Night View. . . of a rock. 
Thank you google for allowing me to tell myself of Cowles with your pictures. 



So... 

The Omegas,
the entire series of it. . . 
















And last but not least. Footage of me from March 2010. Where I played a German Mother of Augustus Gloop in Young Actor's Theatre Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. 



Now, I am going to go outside today and cover up a trench that was dug in my yard to connect waste, electrical, and water. Ta Ta for now. Oh, I will be going back to the gym either today or tomorrow morning. 

Always yours
Mr. Bunk Show Brandon Hitson of San Diego County, California, Tri-state area, United States of America of United Nations of the New World Order in the Western Hemisphere in this Earth next to our moon, next to our Sun, next to . . . in our galaxy. Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. Have you considered doing night cabaret at Lips? lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those are nice shorts. Great poem also, I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got great legs. Those shorts aren't THAT short or tight. I've seen some appalling things in my life, my father in a Speedo was one of those things... thanks for bringing up bad memories...just. thanks.

    ReplyDelete