Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I am back.

So I it's been awhile since I have put up a blog. So . . . Hi! 






I have been pretty busy with looking for a second job being a Craigslist Vulture, and going to open mics and poetry readings, and of coarse work. I haven't been very athletic lately. I haven't seen the gym since a month or two ago. 


I have been keeping up on my Monty Python and the Flying Circus. Since I am in the workings of a sketch comedy show, I should study the greats. 


I am greatly influenced by the two Terry's and Palin. Terry Jones for his slapstick and direction. Gilliam for his animation and direction. And Palin for his comedy. 






Such a cool guy!

Anywho!

I have been on the computer all of the afternoon on Tuesday and today applying for Seaworld, Barona, Viejas, Craigslist ads, etc. etc. I am hoping I will get an interview here. 

I have been making videos and promos for The Bunk Show. . . out of bordem. 


Our Forth Promo video. 

Made this today

Went to Open Mic at Kadan hosted by John Emmons. I went down there with MoJoE and read some poetry. Great night I would say. 



Also, Raul Urreola has another Omegas episode to show:

Episode 5: Broken Promises.

I want to say thank you to Christina for telling me I am me when I was having an off day. Thank you. :)

Now, I need to get back to Craigslist. bye bye for now. :)

Brandon

4 comments:

  1. Holy hand grenade ftw!!!

    I am here anytime you need me (though not physically, more like in pixilated form, kind of like Obi-Wan-Kenobi after he bought the farm) & You are most welcome! <3 <3 <3

    Good things are coming down the pike!..do..do..dee-do-de-do :D

    Good luck on the job search.
    **fabulous drag queen hugs** xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Christina, I miss her. I'm happy you're looking for a new job. It's always good to find new prospects. Good luck.

    LOve that first pic.

    I love when you write what ever flows out of your pen. That's the best stuff you write. If it's poetry, stories, or your number on the bathroom wall, all that matters is if you are being true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too Traci!!!

    Yeah, the first pic makes you look nefarious. :-)

    ReplyDelete